Become a member of Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (CCCOER) today to add your college to the growing number of institutions promoting open education policies and practices that expand access to education and support faculty innovation. CCCOER is a division of the Open Education Consortium (OEC), a global organization dedicated to promoting open education worldwide so you will also become an official member of OEC. We welcome membership applications from institutions and organizations that support openness, equity, and access in education. Join us!
Reduced Membership Dues are available for Community and Technical Colleges. Membership dues for 2019 are $650. Be sure to indicate that you are an institutional member of CCCOER on your membership application.
- Stay Informed: CCCOER and OEC member communications and special webinars keep you informed about tools, emerging trends and funding opportunities for open education.
- Community: Be part of the largest community of practice in open education, focused on the needs and realities of community and technical colleges.
- Expert Feedback: Monthly webinars and our community email list deliver expert perspective on time-critical issues in open education.
- Collaboration: Participate in advocacy events to promote open education locally, nationally and globally.
- Shared Visibility: Showcase your open educational projects to a national and global audience..
- Global perspective: The Open Education Consortium worldwide network allows you ready participation in the global open education movement.
Becoming a member of the CCCOER at the OEC can be done 100% online.
- Fill out the membership application and select institutional membership. For the Associate Consortium field, select the Community College Consortium for Open Educational Resources (CCCOER), which provides you with a discount off the normal institutional price.
- Please note the application cycle. The membership committee and board of directors review applications twice a month; on the 1st and 15th of each month. After which the process takes two weeks to complete.
- Once the application has been reviewed and approved, an invoice will be issued and sent to the lead contact’s email. Applications approved after August 15th will not be invoiced until the following January.
- If your institution has special requirements to complete payments, such as vendor forms, W9 forms, etc. please contact us at email@example.com we’ll be happy to provide anything you need.
For more information on Open Education Consortium memberships, please see http://www.oeconsortium.org/about-oec/membership/how-to-join/